Not really - I read where I can. At home it's usually on the couch, or in bed.
2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
Whatever is available and within reach. But I do love a great bookmark.
3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop reading after a chapter / certain number of pages?
I can stop reading wherever, but I prefer at the end of a chapter. But sometimes I get interrupted so....yeah.
4. Do you eat or drink while read?
I love to snack on something like chips, popcorn, or something sweet, or drink some coffee, tea, or water when I'm reading.
5. Multitasking: music or TV while reading?
Either, but if it's TV it has to be something I've seen before that I can just have on as back ground noise. If it's music, it has to be instrumental, classic, etc.
6. One book at a time or several at once?
Several - there are too many books in this world and half of them are on my TBR list.
7. Reading at home or everywhere?
Everywhere and anywhere.
8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?
Silently. I dislike reading out loud to myself.
9. Do you read ahead or even skip pages?
I read ahead a few paragraphs if it is a particularly annoying or boring book that I am stubborn to finish.
10. Barking the spine or keeping it like new?
Whatever happens, happens. I just try not to tear anything.
11. Do you write in your books?